Friday, June 30, 2006

Luncheon with the Ladies...and Babies

I was happy to host a luncheon last Friday with some lady friends. Our boys go to the same Jidokan together on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We enjoyed a smorgasbord of tacos, tea and some Japanese food. Ouishii deshita!! (It was delicious). After lunch, we chatted and they taught me a lot about the Japanese culture. It was also good language practice for me. Trust me, Japanese is a hard language to learn, but I'm trying hard!

Markus and I had a fun afternoon with our company! We'll have to plan for a bigger party next time.




Left of Markus and I is Mihoko and son Chihiro, Etsuko and son Ryota, and Sayaka and son Kotaro

Using chopsticks to fix tacos worked out to be pretty handy! Who would've thought?!




Markus and Chihiro chillin' out, Ryota is in the background enjoying my flower plant





Ahh...so adorable!


No comments: