Thursday, December 06, 2007

Welcome Chiyo Hemmi!



During the early morning hours of October 16, 2007, one my nearest and dearest friends here in Tokyo, Mihoko Hemmi gave birth to her second child, a beautiful baby girl named Chiyo.


Onnanoko desu!

It's a Girl!


I was overjoyed to have the opportunity to visit Mihoko-san at the hospital a few days after Chiyo-chan's birth. Of course, I was ready with my camera to capture moments of her first few days. Full of energy, Mihoko recovered beautifully after her super-quick delivery!

Mihoko and husband Takeshi also have a two-and-a-half year-old son Chihiro, who has been a good helper and older brother to baby Chiyo.

At birth, Chiyo-chan weighed a tiny 2980 grams (6.6 lbs)


Omedetou Gozaimasu!

Congratulations!
















My two great friends and their baby girls! Sayaka with Sora-chan and Mihoko holding Chiyo-chan.














No comments: